Popular Virus Removal Tool

Thursday, November 5, 2015

How to Delete 'My Social Search by My Way' From Web Browsers Permanently?

A complaint about 'My Social Search by My Way' issues from a victim:

"How do I delete the 'My Social Search by My Way' from my browser?  I don't want it and I don't understand how it managed to suddenly arrive. I much prefer the original Google design - especially since Google had started listing my most-used sites below the search bar.  I have tried following instructions, but there is no trace of a file or folder in my program file so I am unable to initiate any uninstall process..."

'My Social Search by My Way' Description


My Social Search by My Way seems to be a useful program, however, it is classified as a potentially unwanted program and browser hijacker since it modify your browser’s settings and change your default homepage to My Social Search by My Way once installed. And you should never attempt to be convinced by it even it provides shortcuts to well-known and popular web pages – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Gmail, Amazon, and Yahoo.


Once infected, 'My Social Search by My Way' modifies your browser settings including homepage and search engine and injects unwanted add-ons or extensions to your browsers. And then it generates various annoying ads, pop-ups and links to your webpages, which really interrupt your online activity. Besides, it may redirect you to other sponsored or third-party websites whenever you open a new tab or visit a contain websites. It provides the search results with unwanted ads, pop-ups and links to third-party websites. If you do not remove it in time, it may get installed other unwanted programs, advertising-supported application and even malware onto your PC without your consent. Moreover, it may track your online histories and collect your sensitive information for commercial purposes. Thus, you are highly suggested to eliminate My Social Search by My Way from browsers with hesitation.

Get Started to Remove My Social Search by My Way Right Now


Plan A: Get rid of My Social Search by My Way manually

Plan B: Get rid of My Social Search by My Way automatically with SpyHunter



Plan A: Get rid of My Social Search by My Way manually


Step 1: Please stop the processes of My Social Search by My Way.

Press CTRL+ALT+DEL key to open Task Manager.



Step 2: Remove My Social Search by My Way from browsers.

Internet Explorer

1) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Manage Add-ons';
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ → choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘My Social Search by My Way’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Internet Options’, select ‘General tab’ and click ‘Use default’ button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save the changes.



Google Chrome

1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings';
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’.
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage search engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘My Social Search by My Way’ from the list remove it by clicking the “X” mark.



Mozilla Firefox

1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engines….';
2) Choose ‘My Social Search by My Way’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ → ‘Options’. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under the ‘General tab';



Step 3. Go to the Registry Editor to delete all entries related to My Social Search by My Way.

 Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and press the "R" button. Type in "regedit" and hit "Enter" to gain access to the Registry Editor.



HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{B6AC5E3C-5CEB-4E72-B451-F0E1BA983C14}
 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{94366E2C-9923-431C-B0D6-747447DD0F2B}
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{B6AC5E3C-5CEB-4E72-B451-F0E1BA983C14}
 HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{B9C7CE32-DA91-43C2-B7E9-0E9AAFC675CD}
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’

Plan B: Get rid of My Social Search by My Way automatically with SpyHunter


What SpyHunter do for you?
  1. Give your PC intuitive real-time protection..
  2. Detect, remove and block spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types of malware.
  3. Spyware HelpDesk generates free custom malware fixes specific to your PC.
  4. Allow you to restore backed up objects.
(1) Firstly, please click on the icon below to download SpyHunter.



(2) Follow these instructions to install SpyHunter into your computer.







(3) After installation, you should click on " Malware Scan " button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.



(4) Restart your computer to apply all made changes.

Optimize your PC with RegCure Pro


What can RegCure Pro do for you?
  1. Fix system errors.
  2. Remove malware.
  3. Improve startup.
  4. Defrag memory.
  5. Clean up your PC
 1. Download RegCure Pro by clicking on the button below.



2. Double-click on the RegCure Pro program to open it, and then  follow the instructions to install it.





3. After installation, RegCure Pro will begin to automatically scan your computer.


Warm tip:

"Spyhunter is really functional." Say the Spyhunter users. Yes, Spyhunter is not only can remove My Social Search by My Way but also can protect your computer from other sort of virus like trojan, spyware and ransomware. In a word, you can trust it. Download and Install Spyhunter scanner for free.